Wednesday, September 30, 2009

V

I think tonight I would like to try lucid dreaming. I had a friend once who said he could lucid dream. He would play pool and never lose. I, though, would like to fall asleep in that dream and dream of me waking up, and in that dream of the dream, I would have that me fall asleep and dream of another me waking up. That me would then daydream of the third me waking up. Then, I would like that me in the dream of dream's dream of that me to snap himself awake, and then another me, and then another me, until I woke up in the morning. Then I would sit on the edge of the bed and wonder whether to go out into work. I would instead sit, looking through the dark window, afraid to flick the light switch, afraid to find out that I might not be where I was. Afraid to find out where, in fact, I am.

Then again, I might just try training a chorus of hamsters to sing the Top Gun theme song in four-part harmony. That would be a nice memory to start the morning with.

No comments:

Post a Comment